How to Get Rid of Food

I finally figured out how to clean out the fridge. Invite over ten 15 and 16-year old boys. Man can they eat! I kept putting out the food and it kept getting devoured. I bought about 7 pounds of sirloin steak to grill for them, plus I made 5 pounds of spicy chicken wings, salad, 3 bags of chips, salsa, and sodas. In addition, I got rid of a bag of potatoes (threw them in the oven to bake), a tray of baked penne with peas and bechemel from the freezer, a few bags of leftover Easter chocolates and jelly beans. Oh and the 2 cakes we served for dessert! They all seemed very appreciative. Kudos to hubby for grilling the steaks perfectly. And Kudos to the boys for helping me make some fridge and freezer space!

1 comment:

MM said...

send them over. I have some steaks that were given to us for Christmas