Nothing to do with Food

Son #2 just submitted a short animated film to the South Bay Film Festival. Turns out he's a finalist and his film will be shown in it's entirety (all ~3 minutes) at the Festival on November 1st.

Just had to brag for him on my soapbox.

At some point after the festival, the films will be posted online to view. Check it out at http://www.southbayfilms.com/ Just a warning to anyone who needs it, some of the movies posted on that site might be adult themed.

If you want to view Son #2's film only, you can see it on his blog: www.thabno.blogspot.com

2 comments:

MM said...

Way to go number 2 son!!! You should brag.

Hey, I know its early, but The Dave and I need to plan next years travel schedule...

1. Are you having a 40th?

2. When is it?

3 Am I invited.

PS how did you do the link to south bay films?

Food Chaser said...

1. 40? Me?
I am hoping hubby will take me on a trip somewhere. If there is a party you will certainly be invited!

www.southbayfilms.com
you can see a intro to the festival there which contains clips of all the finalists. It's pretty cool. I'll let you know where the movies are all online to see in full.